I have to be totally honest with you… I have writers block. I can’t seem to think of anything to write, and I’m afraid if I do start writing I’m just going to babble and that’s not fun for anyone.
So I’m keeping it nice and short. I’ve gone through my blog and picked out 10 of my favorite real weddings from over the past three years. Whattttt…. three years?!!!! Yep. I’ve been blogging for a long time, so I think it’s OK that after three years I have writers block. I’m going to train with BARE today so maybe that will help clear my head? Anyway… here it goes! (In no particular order)
1. Victoria & Ryan’s wedding at One and Only, Palm Jumeirah. Lots of DIY details and personal touches!
2. A Beach wedding in the Philippines. Because who doesn’t love a good old beach wedding?
3. Ghina & Kourosh got married at The Address Montgomerie Dubai and it was soooo much fun!
4. Jill & Nick’s wedding at Arabian Ranches Golf Club. I love this wedding because I had creative freedom styling the wedding. Amazing couple too!
5. Sophia & Mark’s wedding on film.(Real wedding photos coming soon… promise)
6. My favorite Indian wedding by Blue Eye Picture
7. A very pretty garden wedding…
8.The bride wore Vera Wang.. totally amazing if I do say so myself.
9. A mustard yellow & grey wedding… because those are my favorite colours.
10. Mark & Fiona’s wedding day… because they are both so lovely.
Now that will keep you busy for a while…
Happy Thursday everyone!