Just because we are silly and you don’t have much to do right now…
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? & Other stories. I adore everything they sell and I haven’t been shopping in so long.
2. What are you watching right now? The Sinner season 3 and Nathan and I just started watching the documentary ‘Tiger King’. It’s so strange. I hate the animal cruelty but the guys are so weird its fascinating.
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up? I watched Mary Poppins on repeat. The Little Mermaid was also a favorite, and Top Gun.
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. The wedding girl with between her toes.
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid? I honestly can’t remember but I did like My Little Ponies and I had a barbie with brown hair, which was pretty awesome.
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Probably 8 years old. I also have my wedding shoes which are still in a box with grass stains on the front. Opps!
7. Can you play any instruments? I had piano lessons when I was a kid but I don’t play anything now. I can mix a tune on Adelines Paw Patrol keyboard but that doesn’t count right?
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? I’m guessing either jam or some mint sauce from Christmas. I think it lasts for ages?
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? I don’t have much spare time but I do listen to podcasts in the car. Is that nerdy?
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios or granola but I would probably eat toast and marmite if I had a choice.
11. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted? A bottle of wine. I’m sure everyone does it around the holidays? Or bath products you never actually use. Ya know, the gift packs you get on discount and then they just sit there waiting to be opened.
12. What was the worst punishment you received at school? Detention. I as actually a pretty good kid.
13. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can do the best welsh accent.
14. What was your childhood nickname? Welly. My closest friends called me Welly because… Joelle, Joelley, welly. Weird but it happened.
15. Do you have any strange phobias? Snakes. I have a serious phobia. I will have nightmares and panic attacks. I the phobia is real.
16. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles? Sour cream and chive or just salted.
17. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? I’m sure my mum has written something. She’s a brilliant writer.
18. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Hmm over. Obviously.
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of? Cooking shows, bake offs and Frozen. I honestly really like it.
20. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted? Hmm can’t think of anything. I probably kissed a few losers at school.
21. What’s your favorite drink? Wine, water and coffee. I have 3 and I like them equally as much.
22. Where and when did you have your first kiss? At school. Young and careless. a secret smooch after School. Young love is so much harder than grown up love.
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Travel more, do something for charity, build and design my own home.
24. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? I would save babies and kids from harm and mean people.
25. What is the worst pet you have ever had? When I was about 10 we had a rabbit that wasn’t very friendly, and he eventually thumped his way out of his cage and ran away.
26. What is the best bit about your job? Making people happy.
Most questions taken from Great results team building.