Let’s brighten up your Thursday with some colour shall we….
This one is for the crazy bright eyed brides who just love colour…. and popcorn!
Credits; Red balloon w/ bride & groom; wishspecialevents.com Bride with colourful balloons; www.nichanhnicolephotos.com Cake w/ bunting; Cake w/ carnival ticket bunting; blog.hwtm.com Circus cake; facebook.com Carnival style menu; ruffledblog.com Popcorn & elephant print pick; stylemepretty.com Soda pop: lovewedbliss.com Candy jar; soyoureengayged.com Lemonade dispenser; casasugar.com Popcorn stand; karaspartyideas.com Colourful bunting; etsy.com Blue & white cushion; michaels.com Peanuts table number;2daisiesreal-lifeweddings.blogspot.com
Here are a few tips for pulling off a carnival themed wedding…
1. Go big or go home.. use bold colours, stripes and patterns.
2. Make it a fun wedding.. include popcorn, games and candy floss!
3. If you’re having a carnival themed wedding then you definatly need a candy stand. This is also a great way to add bright colours by using multi coloured candy. Candylicious @ Dubai Mall have a great slection of colourful lolly pops that you could use!
4. Bunting!!! I love bunting, and it’s so easy to make. I’m going to do a DIY bunting feature in the next few weeks… so keep your eyes peepled.
5. Balloons…Clusters of balloons are cost effective and will also look fab! You can get them from any party shop in Dubai.
So there you have it, something bright and fun for a Thursday morning.
Back later my lovelies x x
P.S If you missed Fiona & Mark’s wedding check it out… if you like the above then you will like this!