Morning lovelies. Today I’m back with my 2nd ‘Get to know my wedding mates‘ and it’s all about Justina from Just Happy Together wedding films. She’s one of the talented creatives that makes this film crew so good, the other half is her Fiancé Evan. They spends half the year in Dubai and the other half in the UK. I’m actually a bit jealous because they have filmed some amazing weddings in the UK. If you have some time click on over to the website and have a browse.
Anyway, lets get started…
The work stuff…
- What do you do and who are you? I am Justina, a wedding videographer from Just Happy Together wedding films.
- How long have you been in Dubai? I have been in Dubai since 2016.
- How did you start your business? We had started Just Happy Together in 2013 back in the UK and moved to Dubai in 2016. Personally, I had started to film weddings for one of the top 5 London wedding cinematography companies before establishing Just Happy Together. Now we operate both in the UK and Dubai by following the wedding seasons.
- What’s the best thing about your job? The best thing is that we get to capture only happy moments. Each day at our job is a happy day for the couples and their guests and also us. Everything is decorated so beautifully and with an intention, everyone is dressed up in their nicest clothes. One of the most rewarding moments is to hear our couples’ feedback once they see their videos. It is our honor to be able to capture a keepsake for them that will be part of their family history forever.
- Do you have a team or work solo? Our team is quite big and based in both countries – United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates.
- What makes you different/ special/ unique? We try to arrive at each wedding just like the guest – admire and notice every detail, get to know the couple, capture special moments of the day, location, the full atmosphere. Each wedding for us is unique and we are making sure to reflect that in our videos.
- How have you been affected by COVID 19? Unfortunately, yes. Some of the couples were forced to move their dates, some choose to do that worrying that they will be forced anyway. But at Just Happy Together we were are very understanding and making sure to work out a solution to solve this issue so both parties are happy.
- What’s the first thing you’re going to do when life becomes a little normal? Dress up, go outside and meet with friends! Hopefully will start filming again. But my biggest hope – that my own wedding will still go ahead in September.
The fun stuff…
- What is the strangest talent you have? Not sure if it can be called a talent, but somehow, I can tolerate pain easier compared to other people.
- Do you have any strange phobias? If so, what are they? Haven’t found one yet. But I’m not a fan of spiders.
- What is the weirdest or worst thing you have ever eaten? I’m not that brave to try VERY weird foods.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? I would love to read people’s minds and also talk to them in their head.
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy? Depends on the amount, but probably something that is “easy come, easy gone” – that I would not get attached to.
- Which three words describe you the best? Caring, efficient, accommodating.
- What’s your favorite sandwich filling? I don’t eat sandwiches that often, but when I do, choose a healthy, vegetarian option, ideally warm.
If you’re looking for a videographer for your wedding in Dubai please check out Just Happy Together. They are awesome! https://justhappytogether.com
Back soon my lovelies. Have a great day… in your pjs??? xx