First of all I want to give the gorgeous Dylan and his team at BARE a massive shout out. They have been nothing but supportive, kind and friendly to me and so many others who started the BARE program. I’m not familiar with other fitness clubs, but the people that are training with me have all been so nice. When you see the same faces every other day for weeks and weeks it’s only natural that you’ll make friends right? Like I said before, I’ve never been one to join fitness classes so this is still very new to me, and I’m sharing my experience. I’m hoping this might inspire brides-to-be to get in shape the right way… crash diets are a big no no!
I’m going to keep it brief but here are a few things that have changed since I joined BARE.
- In 8 weeks I’ve over lost 2kgs of weight and gained muscle.
- My jeans fit better and the small fat roll that was starting to appear has now gone. Wahooo!
- I feel more engergised.
- My eyes are clearer and most of the time my skin feels clearer too. (I said ‘most’ of the time)
- I now really enjoy moving. It’s addictive.
- I can lift weights, like big manly weights.
- Running around Business Bay in 35c heat feels much easier than it did a few weeks back. I gave myself a quiet high five yesterday for not stopping half way round.
- I’ve made lots of new friends and seeing them get results makes me work harder too.
- The BARE team are also my friends and I love them, a lot.
- Nathan joined too so we’ve been working out together every day, which makes training that much more fun.
- My bum has lifted and I now realise that girls in great shape have to work really hard for it. Fact!
- My arms have got thinner and more toned. All my life I hated showing my arms and suddenly I want to wear strapless tops. What???
- My eating habits have changed a lot and although I’m not following a super strict diet I’m making the right food choices.
- I now feel confident wearing short shorts.
- The bikini body is still not ready but it’s getting there.
So yeah, being fit is awesome and I think every bride needs to get ‘ON IT’ with me. If you’re interested in joining BARE email email@example.com or call 04 558 4720. You can also visit the website for more info. Oh and guess what… anyone who mentions ‘My Lovely Wedding‘ gets a complimentary class. All you need to do is mention MLW when inquiring and they will take care of the rest. Pretty cool right?
Btw do you like the picture of me jumping like a frog? I thought it would be rude not to share at least one photo of me in action!
Check out http://www.bare.fitness/