What is the best thing about your job?
I am in love with the fact that I can create something new and unique each day. There are no restrictions, there are simply no boundaries and that surely lets the creativity flow.
What is your least favorite part about your job?
I don’t think I would be doing this if there is a worst part. Every bit of this job is fun and awesome. What better than doing what you love the most.
What are the most popular stationery trends at the moment?
Well the winter wedding season is still to come which is very exciting for me, but right now here are a few of my favorites…
-Die Cuts: Unique paper shapes that break way from the standard squares, rectangles and gatefolds. A unique shape that breaks the routine.
-Laser Cut invitations: From detailed lace to geometric shapes, of laser-cut invitations demonstrate precision and elegance
– Vintage designs with use of metallic colours: Gold copper and silver foils – these foils will add a perfect touch of sophistication to any invitation.
– Hand calligraphy: Calligraphy will continue to be a popular choice as the ultimate finishing touch on an invitation set.
If you’re looking for those extra little details (Ya know, the ones you see on pinterest, and think… awhhh I want that at my wedding) well then you’re in luck because Creative Box also design and make lots of little extra goodies such as these hand made items…
- Wedding Buntings / Banners
- Favor Boxes/ Packaging
- Photo Booth Props
- Paper pom poms
- Paper straws
- Cupcake toppers
- Personalized bottle labels
- Personalized Chocolate wrappers
- These little extra details are a must have for any wedding 🙂
For prices and general info please contact the lovely Ritu @ Creative Box on 055 7681840 or email Creative Box* firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a lovely Thursday! Back tomorrow with Friday Best Bits. xx