I recently visited The One & Only Royal Mirage in Dubai. This hotel has always been a favorite of mine, it’s one of the most stunning hotels in Dubai. When Nathan & I first went hunting for wedding venues, The One & Only was in our top 3, the beach and sea-view backdrop was absolutely gorgeous.
When I met with the very sweet Gabriela to discuss my wedding blog, I was happily surprised that they offer a photo session package. For those of you who are not getting married on a beach, this could give you the perfect opportunity to get some beach shots, and maybe wear your wedding dress again? (I guess this would depend on where you have your wedding, if you can’t squeeze a photo shoot on your big day, then perhaps this gives you the opportunity to wear your one and only wedding dress for the 2nd time? ;-)) For pricing see below…
2012 Photo Session Package Pricing Guidelines
One Bouquet of roses to be provided for the guest Fruit cocktail and water served on arrival Scented Cold Face Towels Club car provided for Groom & Bride AED 2,000.00 net
Prices based on maximum of 4 hours Additional hours priced at AED 600.00net
Located in the heart of new Dubai overlooking Palm Island Bay, One&Only Royal Mirage is considered as Dubai’s most stylish beach resort. Paying tribute to Arabian architecture and hospitality on a truly regal scale the resort is comprised of three equally distinctive properties – The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa – each one offering its own collection of unique venues makes it the perfect setting for any event.
With over 2,500 m2 of meeting and function facilities, catering for up to 700 guests, One&Only Royal Mirage offers a collection of unique venues for unforgettable moments, whatever the occasion.
- Two pillar-less ballrooms with high ceilings
- Six multi-use meeting and conference rooms, ranging from 39 to 78m2, inclusive of one executive boardroom, all possible with audio-visual installations and a dedicated Business Corner.
- The Arabian Court also features a traditional ‘Majlis’ style meeting lounge.
- Outdoor Venues:
- Al Koufa, a spectacular outdoor amphitheatre with large garden caters for up to 300 guests.
- Half Moon Terrace is a beautifully landscaped garden overlooking the beach and Palm Island Bay.
- Numerous lushly landscaped gardens and picturesque courtyards.
- The One & Only Royal Mirage will only accept bookings 3-4 months prior to the event date. This can be a problem if your planning a year in advance but given their reputation I don’t think it’s a huge concern.
- The One & Only Royal Mirage see mostly expat weddings and have lots of experience making your big day as perfect as possible.
- You can outsource furniture, decor & flowers for your big day. Please see my list of suppliers
- If you only have a small number of guests, you can have your reception in a restaurant instead of a ballroom
- The food & service is amazing
If you would like more info on pricing, further details on their wedding package or any additional information please contact me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. ♥
*Many thanks to Celeste for proving such lovely images*