Today, I’d like to proudly introduce you to one of my lovely friends and photographers; Maria Sundin Photography. Maria is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Abu Dhabi and covers both the capital and Dubai, and her images are some of the prettiest I’ve seen in the UAE/Dubai wedding photography industry. She has a true talent for her craft, and it’s very obvious that she’s loves documenting the gentle and the sincere. Maria fell in love with photography when she left Sweden for the UAE and discovered the warmth of the Arabic culture and the beautiful desert light. She loves documenting anything that’s beautiful and appreciates working with people who, like her, value quality and simplicity, art and photography. As she was planning her own wedding, she also relaunched her brand, Maria Sundin Photography. As most of you know this wedding planning stuff gets under your skin, and like me she can be found daydreaming about the world of weddings. If you like realness, pure and simple beauty then I think Maria can tell your intimate story and capture the way you feel on your day perfectly.
To celebrate the relaunch of her brand, she is giving away the precious gift of 8 HOURS OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY to one lucky couple in the UAE or anywhere else in the world (T&C’s apply). Maria is based in the UAE and partly in Sweden but will travel internationally for the right couple.
To enter this fabulous competition…
- Let us know your love story and why you would love to win an 8 hour session with Maria.
- Attach a photo of yourselves and let us know the feel and the inspiration of your wedding as well as the date and location.
- Include your full name & telephone number in the email.
- Email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win this fabulous gift.
Terms & conditions…
- Open to all couples around the world (if you are based out of the UAE, you are responsible for travel fees)
- You haven’t booked a wedding photographer yet
- You are getting married anytime in 2014 – May 2015
*The winner will be announced on MLW before the 31st December 2014.
To see more of Maria Sundin’s wedding photography, head over to her website www.mariasundin.com