I know, I know, we live in Dubai and it’s never going to snow, or even get cold enough to wear a coat but saying that I do believe with the right decor and touch of glitter you can create your very own winter wonderland wedding. Maybe not like the picture above but with a little inspiration I’m sure I can inspire you…
Credits; Top picture; agirlsrighttodream.tumblr.com Willow trees w/ lanterns; itsmepaulette.tumblr.com Wedding cake; cherrymarry.com Baby breath flowers; Pinterest Shabby chic decor; beautifuldaysevents.com Large white willow stands; bellethemagazine.com Blue wedding reception; vanvlietandtrap.com Snowy table set up; sierrasmart.files.wordpress.com Decor w/ bride; Pinterest Ginger cookies; vi.sualize.us Table set up; stylemepretty.com Cream & silver mood board; ditrjewelry.tumblr.com Picture below; bridalsnob.tumblr.com
So really, all you need is…
- A touch of silver sparkle, and lots of glitter to give you a lovely festive shimmer.
- White willow centerpieces decorated with snow flakes and little white flowers. So perfect for your tables or ceremony decor.
- Lots of candles, because you always need candles at a wedding
- Use baby breath in white vases, the flower heads are so small they remind me of snow.
- If you’re going to use lighting, add a touch of blue to give a cool effect.
- And, if you can find some fake snow or even instant snow power then add a touch around the base of your candles and flower arrangements.
There really is something so romantic about winter, and combine that with a wedding and you’re pretty much set for the most romantic wedding day ever. Oh, and by the way…Nathan and I are doing the winter wonderland thing for our honeymoon… we are off to Switzerland. Bring on the winter romance! more details coming soon. x x
P.S This last picture is here because it’s just so gorgeous… this is what I call a romantic winter wedding ♥ Love!