Morning lovelies. It’s another day in lock down and I am trying to maintain some sort of work routine for a few hours each morning. I don’t know about you but I just can’t seem to focus on anything else but the C word. Earlier I walked across the road and walked around the Starbucks drive thru. I’m pretty sure the lady behind thought I was a little mad but at east I moved my legs and I got coffee. 😉 Anyway, today I’m sharing Mona’s answers to our silly questions. Happy reading everyone!
1.At which store would you like to max-out your credit card Unique Vintage and Collectif, I may have not quite needed the candyfloss pink petticoat and Disney sweater…
2. What are you watching right now? The Good Place, I’m on the last season and just don’t want it to end! Also rewatching every adaptation of Jane Eyre, cos you just can’t have too many Mr Rochesters can you.
3. What was your favourite TV show when growing up? I loved Bewitched the tv show, secretly wanted to be cousin Serena. Other than that pretty much watched The Sound of Music and Beauty and the Beast on repeat.
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. And then there were Show-tunes
5.What was your favourite toy as a kid? A slighlty depressed-looking cat teddy, perhaps trying to give it a hair cut on one side wasn’t the best idea.
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? A pair of sparkly blue pair years from 5 years ago that have yet to see a night appropriately fabulous for then to make their debut. Perhaps ill just try them on now and click and say.. there’s no place like home..worth a try..
7. Can you play any instruments? Sadly not, but in my mind, I’m a pro trumpeter.
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? A bottle of Nandos chilli sauce.
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Probably binging Harry Potter/Disney/ star wars/marvel podcasts. I love a good winding fan theory! I may have also read a few old-time Hollywood biographies (David Nivens and Fred Astaire are great!)
10. What is your favourite cereal? Sadly not a big fan of cereals, I do love cake for breakfast though.
11. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted? I don’t think so, perhaps a book.
12. What was the worst punishment you received at school? Detention and writing lines..although I don’t remember what they were..probably I will be neat and presentable and keep my shirt tucked in 50 times.
13. What’s the strangest talent you have? A knack for remembering Disney song lyrics.
14. What was your childhood nickname? Neens and Manu
15. Do you have any strange phobias? I’m worried a cat will bite off a toe.. no idea why.. have to wear socks around cats I am not well acquainted with.
16. What’s your favourite flavour of Pringles? Sour Cream & Onion.
17. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? My dad used to sing pop songs and put my name it when I got home from school.
18. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under haha, I have no idea, does that make me undignified?
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of? Outlander.. it is so often ridiculous and makes me so mad, but I just can’t help going back and secretly loving it.
20. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted? Nope, we were a tame nerdy group, no dares just Disney and historically themed movie nights.
21. What’s your favourite drink? Tea, especially when it has just the right amount of milk, with a chocolate digestive..is there anything better in the world?
22. Where and when did you have your first kiss? Alas still waiting for it..*cue musical number before from the start of a romantic comedy*
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
1.visit every Disney Park in the world
2. Take a similar route to Elizabeth Bennet around the Lake district
3. Learn to sew historically and make a complete historically accurate outfit
24. If you could have anyone superpower, which would you choose? To be able to speak every language and dialect of each person I meet, and then retain it.
25. What is the worst pet you have ever had? A suicidal fish, it kept leaping out of any tank we got it.
26. What is the best bit about your job? Getting to know the personality of each couple and incorporating a bit of their personality into little details. We work making things for a celebration its the best!