OK so this may be pretty obvious to the people who know me well, but if you’re newly engaged and new to this planning malarkey, maybe this will help!
- The weather! Sunshine, blue clouds and slim chances of rain make it a fabulous wedding destination for any bride and groom. From October – May you’re pretty much guaranteed good weather!
- The venues! The venues in Dubai are all so lovely in their own special way. I tend to forget how lucky we are that we have so many glamourous options to choose from. There really is something for everyone, even if you are looking for a green, garden style venue.. if you look hard enough you will find it. (aka Desert Palm, Arabian Ranches Golf Club) #Justsaying
- The Food! I’ve not once heard from a bride or groom that the food sucked at a wedding. Yes, it’s one of your biggest expenses when playing for your wedding in Dubai, but serving your guests good food is key to any good event. No one likes a hungry guest, or a hungry bride! Believe me, I know.
- It’s in the middle! One reason why so many couples get married in Dubai is because of it’s prime location. I have met so many people who have families scattered all over the place, and Dubai seems like the perfect meeting point.
- The wedding vendors! If it wasn’t for our wedding industry having so many great vendors I really don’t know if I’d be doing what I’m doing. It’s the people you and I work with that make ‘your wedding’ come to life and without lovely vendors that wouldn’t happen.
Look for wedding vendors? Check out my lovely vendor directory here: https://mylovelywedding.com/vendors/