Look what I did last weekend… I got creative at home and set my dining table with some rustic accessories I found in the local malls. I would of loved to do this on my patio table, but it’s just way too hot.
It’s really amazing what you can find in the malls.. come on, what would you do with green moss? or an oversize mason jar? Hmm maybe something like this….
And you can buy everything from an air conditioned mall. (maybe not the burlap fabric)
* The large mason jars are from Lake Land
* Burlap fabric which I cut into a table runner is from Satwa.
* Tea light candles – Ikea.
* Black pebbles are from Pottery Barn @ Dubai Mall
* White pebbles are from Crate & Barrel @ Mall of the Emirates
* Green moss is also from Crate & Barrel @ Mall of the Emirates
* Plates, napkins and wooden cutlery is my own.. that I’ve had for a while 🙂
So why not beat the heat this Ramadan and find something creative and fun to do at home. Staying inside is kinda a must-have… well, that’s if you’re in Dubai 🙂
Back tomorrow… Mwah! x