Tamara Hamdan & Ziad Chami got married on the 7th March at one of Dubai’s most lovely outdoor venues… The Desert Palm hotel. The perfect setting for a rustic chic wedding. With 150 of their closest friends and family, this gorgeous pair celebrated in style, and added personal touches whenever they could. If you read on, you will come to know that the groom is bit of Star Wars fan 🙂
- Eat during the day, don’t starve yourself.
- Have a good night sleep the night before.
- Remember to surprise your spouse on the day before you see each other, for example Ziad sent me his vows to me during our civil wedding handwritten in a frame with red roses.
- Interact with most of the people as they want to have fun with you.
- Use a go pro to capture dance floor moments.
- Take lots of selfies.