Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was totally wiped out after a fabulously busy weekend at The Wedding Fair. For those of you who came to say hello… thank you. It was so lovely meeting readers, catching up with vendors and meeting new people. I’ve had great feedback from everyone, and from the bottom of my heart.. thank you thank you thank you!!
If you didn’t get the chance to visit us at The Wedding Fair then you missed out on a lovely day. BUT not to worry… we are already planning the next one. My head is flooded with ideas for next years event.. and thanks to some great feedback, we can aim to create an even better wedding fair than before.
I want to say a massive thank you to all the vendors who took part…
- Canvas & Wood for supplying awesome tipi’s..
- Bridal boutiques; Contessa, The Bridal Room, Elizabeth Di Naya, and Moirai Style for providing fabulous dresses and inspiration for brides.
- Stationery vendors Escapades and Creative Box
- Fabulous wedding photographer JVR Photography, Goldfish, Gul Hassan, Tasneem and Christophe at CF weddings for being lovely photographers.
- Mylist – our one and only awesome gift registry
- Event planners Fabulous Day & Event Factory – awesome as usual.
- Makeup artist and beauty guru Nisreem
- Once upon a teatime for showcasing such cute and pretty tea cups.
- Igifts for displaying a lovely little mix of gifts
- Phiro for showcasing some very gorgeous jewelry pieces
- Gourmelicious and Jarful for providing delicious cake (on plates and in jars :))
And a big thank you to our main supporters Vintage Bloom and Aghareed at Galeries Lafayette. The beautiful arch by Vintage Bloom was just stunning, and the furniture provided by Aghareed made it that little bit more lovely. I’ve posted a few photos on Facebook but will share the official photos from Goldfish Photography very soon.
And not forgetting… Emma Pope at The Montgomerie. Thank you for all your hard work, time, effort for putting this event together. I think we make a fab team!
For those of you who don’t know Emma, she’s the event director for all the leisure properties… The Yacht Club, Arabian Ranches Golf Club and The Polo Club. Oh and yes, they just happen to be some of my fav venues in Dubai 🙂
Anyway lovelies… got to dash but I’ll be back tomorrow.