Good afternoon my lovelies…
As promised earlier I have put together my top 5 ballrooms.. believe me there are many more that I love but for now these are my fav. If your thinking about getting married inside then consider these on your list of maybes.
1. My absolute favorite is The Armani hotel ballroom. It’s one of the most chic and understated ballrooms in the city. So if you are looking to get married inside and your wedding theme is modern, simple and goes with grey then this is defiantly worth a look.
2. The Meydan ballroom is definitely all about the gold and I love it! Its high ceilings and gold décor is stunning and what makes it that extra bit special is the entrance. You have the option to have your own entrance to the ballroom which makes it a perfect venue for a private wedding. Plus it has its own terrace overlooking The Meydan racecourse.
3. The Joharah Ballroom at The Madinat Jumeriah. OK, so this is a huge ballroom but what I love about it is the way it’s transformed into something so different for every event. When I worked for CONTEMPO Events Design a few years ago I witness the ballroom being transformed into the most amazing wedding venue. It may not ideal for smaller intimate weddings but it’s the perfect location for all of our lovely local brides.
4. The Arabian Court, One & Only Royal Mirage has The Peregrine Ballroom, again with its own entrance and outside terrace, it really is beautiful. It has the perfect combination for a private wedding. The entrance can be decorated and you guaranteed you’ll find no wondering tourists pass your reception. The downside… hotel policy states that they do not accept bookings before 3 months from the event date, so for some this could be a problem.
5. I really want to mention The Ritz Carlton, this classic and stylish hotel offers a lovely venue called La Baie with a terrace that overlooks the sea. It’s small enough for an intimate wedding and the decor is classic and elegant. At the moment they are under construction which is to be completed in December 2012 so until then I can’t confirm the loveliness of it, I have a feeling it will only be better!
For more details visit them online…
Have a fab afternoon and wahoo to the weekend 🙂
Love Joelle x x