My lovely friend Ritu at Creative Box has sent me over some more of her recent work. All 3 invitations are very different, and of course well designed. Here she creates a custom designed eternal lace wedding invitation, which was designed for a bride who wanted something stylish in black and white.
- We used the black lace through out the invitation to give it full coverage.
- Inside we used clean and crisp fonts to share all the wedding information.
- We even created co-ordinated labels for the envelopes.
The 2nd invitation was a design that was created for an American and British bride and groom. The bride wanted vintage inspired invitation using the American and British flag colours.
- We created a vintage inspired invite and RSVP card using dull blue and maroon instead of using the bright blue and red colors. We used vintage fonts and elements to bring about old look and feel.
- We also created the monogram in a solid font that was hand pasted on the ribbon.
The 3rd invitation is a monogram in Arabic, and they worked around the monogram to create something really classic, and Arabic. The cover of the card has a monogram which is embossed and foiled in gold.
- The inside of the card is simple and elegant with all the text printed in gold.
- The envelope also has the monogram embossed and foiled in gold.
- The bride was keen to have a wax seal that would seal the envelope – hence we created just the same – it is a maroon color wax seal with the monogram embossed on it.