In the racing season The Meydan hotel provides a prime location to catch the exhilarating action of the horse racing, and of course we all know Dubai world cup takes place here too, but when I speak to bride-to-be’s looking for a venue it’s not often on the top of there ‘venue-to-see’ list.
Well, I am happy to say that it really is worth a visit. The hotel entrance can be approached by 2 ways, which means if you do take the ballroom for your wedding then your guests will have their very own entrance, making it that little bit more personal. (How impressive would that be?)
The outside entrance leads into a lobby area, which then leads you to the ballroom. The ballroom has 2 entrances so you can choose whichever one you prefer. Despite the ballroom being very gold, it’s not too overpowering and if you want a gold theme to your wedding then you really don’t need much decor. Maybe just a few flowers and candles to set the mood.
Several weddings have taken place this year at The Meydan and it’s also a top venue for corporate events too. I have a feeling that as the wedding season kicks in this venue is only going to get more popular.
So the details;
What’s included with the wedding package?
- Dance floor as part of the package – subject to availability
- Stage as part of the package – subject to availability
- LCD Screen & projectors as part of the package
- Additional AV equipment can be arranged at an additional cost
- Floral arrangements for the banquet and cocktail tables in colors of your choice (basic arrangements included) yes- flowers… this is a real bonus as most venues do not include flowers!
- Complimentary 3 Tier Cake
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- One bedroom suite for the couple inclusive of Breakfast
If your not really a ballroom kinda gal, then there are alternatives. The Turf Lounge, a large open space on the 7th floor of the grandstand and if you want someone a little bigger then Grandstand level 9 could be it. More info on these venues coming soon…
The Meydan also cater for small weddings too, which is fab if your coming from abroad or your keeping it small and intimate. All you need to do is ask 🙂
Check out these pictures from The Terrace for a little inspiration..
P.S If you have any questions regarding pricing please drop me an email x x